Planning an election party? There’s no debate here: These election-themed edibles make politics a little easier to swallow. Check out some of our FAVE party flavors!
(Clockwise from the top)
- MUG SHOTS: Here’s a tea party that both sides of the ballot can agree on! $9 for 2, gentsupplyco.com
- MASCOT MEALS: As the presidential race comes to a boil, serve a dinner that gets people talking. Each bag of pasta comes with party- specific trivia questions. $5.50, pastashoppe.com
- PIG OUT: Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce was created by two former Senate staffers with a serious passion for ’cue. $5, porkbarrelbbq .com for store locations
- PARTY ANIMALS: No need to cross political lines: Donkey and elephant truffles are both filled with creamy dark-chocolate ganache. $15 for 4, moonstruckchocolatier.com
- SIGN OFF: Keep a chocolate presidential seal on hand to satisfy a sugar craving—that’s an executive order! $7, astorchocolate.com
- TO THE POINT: Left- and right-wing sugar cookies put your party in motion. $4, thepoliticalcookiecompany.com
- CASK A VOTE: Donkey and Elephant wines are a fruity blend of syrah and merlot. Twenty percent of proceeds go to the party on the bottle you buy. $25, schmorwine.com (Mention Every Day with Rachael Ray for 10% off your order.)
- ON THE HOUSE: Dessert is officially in session! Sink your teeth into lollipop replicas of the U.S. Capitol, cast in dark and milk chocolate. $2, edwardmarc.com
- PREZ DISPENSER: Dapper holders are topped with the busts of our first five presidents. New sets will be released each year until every commander-in- chief is represented. $13 for 5, pez.com
Party Plan: How to Throw an Election Night Bash!